Thursday, May 20, 2004

Rootchie Ka

There was this song that my mates and i would sing when we were all 'Drunk as 40 showies' it was something we sang as a group when we were out at a party or pub just to be dickheads (which isnt hard). It has some actions, ill try to explain as best i can. It goes; By the light of the flickering match I saw her snatch It was hairy and black ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA KA By the light of the flickering match I saw her snatch It was hairy and black HANDS ON HIPS! ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA KA By the light of the flickering match I saw her snatch It was hairy and black KNEE'S TOGETHER! ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA ROOTCHIE KA KA By the light of the flickering match I saw her snatch It was hairy and black TONGUES OUT! WOOTHY AR WOOTHY AR WOOTHY AR AR.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ugly, you love hairy pussy. lol.

May 20, 2004 at 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home