Wednesday, June 16, 2004

We are the Champions

Last night my dart team played the 'Sportsmans Hotel'in game 6 of round 1, we won 6/5 a narrow victory you might say but we had them beat pretty early on and slacked off the last couple of games we didnt mean to slack off but i think we did psychologically after knowing we had won enough games to win the night.

We shouldn't have backed off though the last two games ARE THE FECK'N BEER GAMES! damn lousy psychological afflictions!

Anyway my singles game which is a game of 501 was a white wash, i absolutely thrashed this bloke; i opened with a 100, followed up with a couple of 85's then a great 140, a 60 and a nice little three dart peg! I felt even better of the win when i was WARNED the week before about how good my opponent was. Yes im bragging, it was a good win and im proud of it.

For those who dont understand the basic rules of darts, check out my blog on the rules.Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home